Places Covered – Taj Mahal-Mathura
Morning departure: 08.00 a.m.
Evening coming back : 08.00/09.00 p.m
In the morning, after having breakfast our guide will take you to the various destinations. Agra, is the 19th most populous city of India. This famous city is situated at the river banks of river Yamuna. This city is well-known as the “Land of Palaces” along with the beautiful architecture and well maintained prehistoric monuments. Today, Agra is one of the most visited and favorite tourist destinations in India.
Upon arrival, our representative will escort you to your car and driver and will give you all the details regarding your tour. Later you will be taken to visit the main attractions of this ancient city which includes:
Taj Mahal is one among the Seven Wonders of the World and is one among the UNESCO World’s Heritage Site which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj. This great and magnificent building is constructed with the help of the famous white marble. The Taj is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world which has different shades and colors like pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines.
Later in the morning, you will be taken for an excursion tour visiting the famous Holy place in India “Mathura”:
Mathura is well-known as the “City of Temples” situated at the distance of about 58 km from Agra. Mathura is one of the most visited Holy place in India as this is the birthplace of Lord Krishna. There are a huge number of small and big temples which are dedicated to Lord Krishna and one can hear the eco of Shree Krishna. The main attraction of this city is the beautiful temples and the charming Ghats along the banks of river Yamuna. The most visited temple is the Katra Keshav Dev which is said to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna. Another main attraction is the Gita Mandir. Enjoy the scenic surrounding and the evening prayer at the ghats.
At the evening, the tour culminates and you are escorted to the respective airport, railway station or hotels for happy and safe departure. Hope you enjoy your sightseeing tour with us.
- Including Daily Hotel breakfast.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- English Speaking Throughout guide.
- mineral water along in Tour program.
- Government tax 10%
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
- Tipping for Guides.
- Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Drinks at meals exclude in Beer, Alchol and Juice etc.
- Other services are not mentioned above including
Please inquire for a Tour Quote. Request price on below button.