Places Covered: Taj Mahal-Agra Itmad-Ud-Daulah-Korai Village
Morning departure: 08.00 a.m.
Evening coming back : 08.00/09.00 p.m
Agra is the 19th most populous city of India. This famous city is situated at the river banks of river Yamuna. This city is well-known as the “Land of Palaces” along with the beautiful architecture and well maintained prehistoric monuments. Today, Agra is one of the most visited and favorite tourist destinations in India.
Day 1: Arrival Agra
Upon arrival, our representative will escort you to your car and driver and will give you all the details regarding your tour. Later you will be taken to visit the main attractions of this ancient city which includes:
Taj Mahal is one among the Seven Wonders of the World and is one among the UNESCO World’s Heritage Site which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj. This great and magnificent building is constructed with the help of the famous white marble. The Taj is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world which has different shades and colors like pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines.
Itmad-ud-daula was built by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir) in the loving memory of her father Mirza Ghiyas-ud-din. It is made up of pure white marble and is the first tomb to be built using white marble instead of red sandstone. It is beautifully carved tomb that is constructed in Indo-Islamic style of architecture.
Later in the noon, you will be taken for lunch and will take you for a short excursion to Korai Village:
Korai Village is a tribal village situated at the distance of about 38 km from Agra. Here you will be experiencing the real rural India and you will also come across their daily routine and work they do. Explore the real life of tribal people in this place. You will get to interact with the people around here and will also experience their lifestyle. Explore their huts, the way they cook food and the way they procure their water. Spend your rest of the day with the villagers. You will also love to see monkey dancing and the famous magic tricks by the Magician.
Later in the evening, return back to Agra for dinner and overnight stay.
- Including Daily Hotel breakfast.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- English Speaking Throughout guide.
- mineral water along in Tour program.
- Government tax 10%
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
- Tipping for Guides.
- Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Drinks at meals exclude in Beer, Alchol and Juice etc.
- Other services are not mentioned above including
Please inquire for a Tour Quote. Request price on below button.