Places Covered: Taj Mahal – Itmad-Ud-Daulah – Ram Bagh Garden
Morning departure: 08.00 a.m.
Evening coming back : 08.00/09.00 p.m
Taj Mahal is one among the Seven Wonders of the World and is one among the UNESCO World’s Heritage Site which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj. This great and magnificent building is constructed with the help of the famous white marble. The Taj is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world which has different shades and colors like pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines
The Red Fort of Agra was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the year 1565. It is one among the UNESCO Heritage Site. It is the powerful fortress which stands near the gardens of The Taj Mahal. It is constructed using the beautiful Red Sandstone. It also contains several exquisite architectural buildings like the Pearl Mosque, Moti Masjid, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am and Jahangiri Mahal.
Later in the afternoon, you will be taken for Lunch and then continue your sightseeing tour visiting:
Itmad-ud-daula was built by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir) in the loving memory of her father Mirza Ghiyas-ud-din. It is made up of pure white marble and is the first tomb to be built using white marble instead of red sandstone. It is beautifully carved tomb that is constructed in Indo-Islamic style of architecture.
Ram Bagh Garden
The Rambagh Garden is the very first mughal garden built in India. The main purpose of this garden was to amuse the Emperor’s guests and for the leisure of Emperor and his close people. The main attraction of this garden is the exclusive style of design and beautiful presence with the scenic surroundings.
At the evening, the tour culminates and you are escorted to the respective airport, railway station or hotels for happy and safe departure. Hope you enjoy your sightseeing tour with us.
- Including Daily Hotel breakfast.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- English Speaking Throughout guide.
- 2 bottle of mineral water along in Tour program.
- Government tax 10%
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
- Tipping for Guides.
- Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Drinks at meals exclude in Beer, Alchol and Juice etc.
- Other services are not mentioned above including
Please inquire for a Tour Quote. Request price on below button.