Places Covered – Taj Mahal-Agra Fort-Moti Masjid-Chini ka Rauza
Morning departure: 08.00 a.m.
Evening coming back : 08.00/09.00 p.m
Upon arrival, our representative will escort you to your car and driver and will give you all the details regarding your tour. Later you will be taken to visit the main attractions of this ancient city which includes:
Taj Mahal is one among the Seven Wonders of the World and is one among the UNESCO World’s Heritage Site which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj. This great and magnificent building is constructed with the help of the famous white marble. The Taj is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world which has different shades and colors like pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines.
The Red Fort of Agra was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the year 1565. It is one among the UNESCO Heritage Site. It is the powerful fortress which stands near the gardens of The Taj Mahal. It is constructed using the beautiful Red Sandstone. It also contains several exquisite architectural buildings like the Pearl Mosque, Moti Masjid, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am and Jahangiri Mahal.
Later in the afternoon, you will be taken for Lunch and then continue your sightseeing tour visiting:
Moti Masjid is the most popular Holy places in Agra. This Mosque was built by Shah Jahan in the year 1654. This mosque is well-known as the “Pearl White Mosque”. This magnificent building has three domes which are built with white marbles which stands on the red sandstone floor. This mosque is a good example of the Indo Islamic architecture and provides a brilliant look to the traveler.
Chini ka Rauza
Chini ka Rauza is located in the center of the city and was built in the year 1635 in the memory of Alamo Afzal Khan Mullsh. He was the Prime Minister during the period of Shah Jahan. The main attraction of this site is the beautifully laid tiles which are well-maintained and the dome which is made in Afghan style.
Later in the evening, you will be transferred to Agra Airport/Railway Station to board your respective flight/train to your onwards journey.
- Including Daily Hotel breakfast.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- English Speaking Throughout guide.
- 2 bottle of mineral water along in Tour program.
- Government tax 10%
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
- Tipping for Guides.
- Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Drinks at meals exclude in Beer, Alchol and Juice etc.
- Other services are not mentioned above including
Please inquire for a Tour Quote. Request price on below button.