Places Covered – Taj Mahal-Vrindavan
Morning departure: 08.00 a.m.
Evening coming back : 08.00/09.00 p.m
In the morning, after having breakfast our guide will take you to the various destinations. Agra is the 19th most populous city of India. This famous city is situated at the river banks of river Yamuna. This city is well-known as the “Land of Palaces” along with the beautiful architecture and well maintained prehistoric monuments. Today, Agra is one of the most visited and favorite tourist destinations in India.
Upon arrival, our representative will escort you to your car and driver and will give you all the details regarding your tour. Later you will be taken to visit the main attractions of this ancient city which includes:
Taj Mahal is one among the Seven Wonders of the World and is one among the UNESCO World’s Heritage Site which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj. This great and magnificent building is constructed with the help of the famous white marble. The Taj is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world which has different shades and colors like pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines.
Later in the morning, you will be taken for breakfast and then you will be taken for an excursion tour visiting “Vrindavan”
Vrindavan is one of the popular pilgrimage site situated at the distance of about 15 km from Mathura. The main attraction of this holy place is the several beautiful temples. This place is well-known as the playing area of Lord Krishna. It is believed that here Lord Krishna plays the flute and all the gopis (girls) and specially the Radha are attracted and dances around the Lord Krishna. The mark where the gopis used to dance around the Lord Krishna is a semicircular shape and is known as the ‘rasa mandala’. This place is situated on the banks of River Yamuna.
At the evening, the tour culminates and you are escorted to the respective airport, railway station or hotels for happy and safe departure. Hope you enjoy your sightseeing tour with us.
- Including Daily Hotel breakfast.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- English Speaking Throughout guide.
- mineral water along in Tour program.
- Government tax 10%
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
- Tipping for Guides.
- Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Drinks at meals exclude in Beer, Alchol and Juice etc.
- Other services are not mentioned above including
Please inquire for a Tour Quote. Request price on below button.