Shopping: Agra is well-known for its leather products. Every year, tourists from round the globe come and visit Agra and the Sadar Bazaar in large numbers. Sadar Bazaar is very famous shopping destination in Agra. Almost all the locals and the foreign tourist visit this market place to buy Leather products as well as other products like Handicrafts, Marble goods, Sculptors, Artisans, Jewelers, Painters, Embroiderers, Carpet Makers, Weavers, Musicians and Metal Workers.
Timings: This market opens between 11:00 in the morning to 23:00 in the night. In the evening, you will see that all the streets are full of local and foreigner looking for bargain. This market remains closed on every Tuesdays.
To Eat: Sadar Bazaar is also very famous as the eating stop in Agra. You will see various road side Chaat shops which are famous for their mouth watering cuisines. This place is much crowed in the evening time.
At the evening, the tour culminates and you are escorted to the respective airport, railway station or hotels for happy and safe departure. Hope you enjoy your sightseeing tour with us.
- Including Daily Hotel breakfast.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- English Speaking Throughout guide.
- mineral water along in Tour program.
- Government tax 10%
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
- Tipping for Guides.
- Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Drinks at meals exclude in Beer, Alchol and Juice etc.
- Other services are not mentioned above including