The Taj is one among the Seven Wonders of the World and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Taj is also opened for 5 days of every month except on Fridays. Taj Mahal is the only monument which changes its color and shades according to the sunlight.
Taj Mahal is one of the major tourist attractions all over the India and is now opened on the full moon nights as it is said that it looks wonderful and changes its colors on full moon nights. Explore the beauty of the Taj during the full moon nights for the most spectacular and everlasting impression. The Taj also looks very attractive and charming at the time of sunset and sunrise
Taj Mahal is one among the Seven Wonders of the World and is one among the UNESCO World’s Heritage Site which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj. This great and magnificent building is constructed with the help of the famous white marble. The Taj is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world which has different shades and colors like pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines.
The Taj is open for visitors for five nights in a month. The total number of visitors is restricted to 400 each night. Only 50 visitors in five batches are allowed at a time for 30 minutes each between 20:30 hrs to 00:30 hrs.
The taj is always closed on Friday so viewing Taj Mahal on Fridays is not allowed and during the entire month of Ramadan/ Ramazan.
- Including Daily Hotel breakfast.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- English Speaking Throughout guide.
- mineral water along in Tour program.
- Government tax 10%
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) at Local Restaurant.
- Tipping for Guides.
- Other Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Drinks at meals exclude in Beer, Alchol and Juice etc.
- Other services are not mentioned above including